[kj] Loose Cannon lyrics again

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:50:31 -0400

i had a listen at home and yes the radio version is much clearer so here are
the final lyrics.

it's a fun game to play to spot the other kj song refs.! i count:

eighties - "this is the way"/"this way"
song and dance "play my drum"/"keep playing your drums"
mathematics of chaos "nations' borders"/"draws borders..."
complications - "sky turned green"/"sun turns green"
a southern sky - "saw in my dream"/"i've been dreaming"
exorcism - "fears/tears" trapped inside/hide" etc
animal - "primitive man"
primitive - erm... "primitive man"
spoken bit in the middle similar to 'are you receiving?'

any more?

LOOSE CANNON by Killing Joke

This is the way - re-program
This is the way - unload
This is the way - play my drum
This is the stake - i download
This is the day - take orders
This is the lie - don't comply
This is the end of nations' borders
These are the fears I try to hide

Oh!

I'm a loose cannon - I'm a loose cannon
Bang!
[x4]

This is the day the sky turned green
This is the day I saw in my dream
These are the fears I'm trying to hide
These are the tears trapped inside
I'm an urban animal
Still a primitive man
I'm an urban animal
One step from a cannibal

Oh!

I'm a loose cannon - I'm a loose cannon
Bang!
[x8]

[demo version (spoken):] "Attention! When you hear the siren make your way
to the shelter. when the sky turns green..."

I'm an urban animal
One step from a cannibal
[x2]

etc