[kj] loose cannon/implant

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 11:57:26 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3137054246_54163_MIME_Part

Hearing "Implant" for the first time took me right back to hearing "Money is
Not Our God" for the first time.....HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE BACK and OUT FOR
BLOOD!!!

Alex in NYC

----------
From: "Jerry" <jerry@vane-recordings.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] loose cannon/implant
Date: Thu, May 29, 2003, 7:49 AM

I agree, there's something arcane about it which you can't really say for
Implant. When I first heard Exorcism I thought the same (though I prefer
Exorcism by a long shot). Then I heard Millennium which just sounded like
lumpen heavy metal and was less than impressed. Implant is miles better than
that track.