[kj] Loose Cannon LYRICS and a load of babble

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 07:25:42 -0400

yeah but there's a difference between being consistent and just coming out
with the same old lines without any thought or imagination, surely? that's
what bugs me about it - he's not even trying. there's no continuity, the
song isn't saying anything. what has the sky turning green got to do with
him being unstable? maybe he's saying it's the threat of nuclear war that is
making him emotionally frail but that's not what i'm hearing. i'm just
hearing a mishmass of lines from other songs. 'implant' has a theme and it
makes it's point very well but what is 'loose cannon' trying to say? is it
about his state of mind or about the end of the world and all that jaz? i
don't think he knows or gives a shit.