[kj] Fall of Because - live version

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 07:17:26 -0400

>From: Dennis Cunningham <euth@austin.rr.com>
>
>On Thu, 29 May 2003, pr 001 wrote:
> > >
> > >   todd, you've a good ear for these things - is it raven or youth on
>bass?
> > >   reckon it's youth. i'd also wager it was recorded somewhere in the
>uk.
>
>I hope not too late to chime in on this topic, but the song in question
>is the second song on the a side of the let's all go(to the fire dances)
>single...
>
>Monitary concerns aside(why would they release a song with youth on bass
>when they parted on less than good terms).

that thought did cross my mind. but it's up to EG ultimately and if they're
short of remixes/bsides then why not stick an old live track on? could even
be a dig at youth to remind him of what he's missing out on. i just don't
hear the golden harp so i think it's pre-raven. (geordie's switch to his now
trademark guitar happened at the same time raven joined). but i could be
wrong.

My drunken ears hears the
>diffrence in the bass... I'll have to compare the single to Ha live(the
>only other recording of Raven playing youth's bass lines on vinyl?).

NWOBFG was released on vinyl.