[kj] Jaz Coleman Live With Godflesh - Watch it here

Dennis Cunningham gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 06:06:57 -0500 (CDT)

> sorry everyone about all the posts today and yesterday and ... well most
> days these days! i need to get a life i know i know!!! funny thing is i've
> got one but i still love this shit!

This it the most I've have to say on this list in many years, and as a
lurker(I've been lurking since James Mowlen ran the original list). I have
to say I enjoy  reading the points of view of the members from around the
world(ie non british).  I don't mean to knock our limey bretheren, but
they tend to be a bit long winded. It's very nice to hear something from
individuals such as Alex, the guys down under, and even the guys from
Brazil.  You don't have to be english to appreciate Killing Joke...
dispite the popular misconception.