[kj] Loose Cannon LYRICS and a load of babble

fatpotanga gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 12:06:35 +0100

Some changes (in caps) - it's clearer on the radio one.

This is the way - UNLOAD
This is the way -  PLAY MY DRUM
This is the STAKE - i download

Jaz by numbers?
True, but hasn't he always revolved around the same theme?
He's making references to something he initially wrote nearly quarter of a
century ago (I'm thinking of the Sky/sun turning green)
I had a point, but I've forgotten it... erm
Ah!
Most new listeners won't know it and to us, the old and the fanatical it's
cyclic.
Coming back to points 1st raised a lifetime ago, still being relevant
"This is the day the sky turned green
This is the day I saw in my dream"
Common theme stemming from events mentioned in A.I.D
I'm not articulating myself very well here, so I'll stop...
(collective sigh of relief)

Also, regarding the sound and the mix etc, remember, this is captured off a
radio broadcast, and probably compressed for download. higher frequencies
tend to get boosted, lower frequencies can get lost and everything gets
muddied... yadda yadda

Of course I could be wrong....