[kj] Jaz Coleman Live With Godflesh - Watch it here

Mik Raven gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 01:25:39 +0100

You may remember that some time ago (I think it was Dec 2001), Jaz Coleman
made a surprise appearance at a Godflesh gig in London and sang Requiem with
them. I was privilaged enough to have to spend the next couple of days with
a group of gatherers who had seen this and were walking round with permanent
inane grins on their faces ;-). Anyway, Andy, the digividicammeister has
finally sorted out his hard disk problems and made the video available for
us all to watch. It is actually 3 clips that I've spliced together, but
because parts of the song are missing you can "see the join". Still, I've
cleaned it all up somewhat and compressed it down to what I think is a
pretty acceptable size (approx 6mb - picture size 240x200 pixels). See what
you all think of it anyway. You can download the zip file from the link
below.

http://www.no35.dial.pipex.com/Godflesh.zip

Mik

PS. Perhaps someone would be good enough to put an unzipped version
somewhere for those who have trouble unzipping files (ie: Alex with his Mac
;-) )