[kj] Re: [Killing Joke] For Sale - KJ rarities CD cheers from venezuela

Marcos Santiago gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:45:23 -0500 (CDT)

everybody here in thislist are fucking cool.....
but please in the future let me know who is who and
the direct relation with KJ...as you might now in this
fucking country where i live venezuela is turning out
in a second cuba...so perhaps in a near future i will
become famous for killing this fucking crazy president
we have....an adopted castro son...............

cheers...MAURICIO

 --- fluw <fluwdot@earthlink.net> escribió: > uho
marcos is back

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/euUplB/TM