[kj] Loose cannnon

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:48:33 -0500

My only real problem with "Loose Cannon" as a single is that it doesn't
really give Geordie alot of room to shine. By limiting Geordie's input, the
single fails to showcase the band's true strengths. We all know Geordie is
capable of conjuring sounds a thousand times more interesting than the
simple *CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH* heard on "Loose Cannon." Yes, "Implant" isn't
as "user-friendly," maybe, but so what? It's classic Killing Joke if you ask
me.

Alex in NYC