[kj] ex's

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:27:32 -0500

On 05/28/2003 4:27 AM, "pr 001" <stay_one_jump_ahead@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> From: P Bernardi <phantasmas@erols.com>
>>
>> pr 001 wrote:
>
>>> last one over the top's a girly BRILLIANT fan!
>
>> That last sentence reminds me - I just broke up with this chix who wasnt a
>> killing joke fan but had several pieces of vinyl from an obscure 80's band
>> named... BRILLIANT. She fucking loved them.
>
> ok, so your ex liked BRILLIANT. jamie's ex liked LOUD. marc's mrs like KJ
> and they're still together. my mrs. likes KJ and we're still together (just
> about!) colesy took his wife to a KJ gig for their first date and 21 years
> later they're still together... anyone spotting a pattern here? it's obvious
> innit - KILLING JOKE chix rule! all hail the swollen mound.

Come to think of it, as my wife has started to grow and understand the Joke
a little more...we have gotten along much better. The source of serious
disagreement in the relationship is still her desire to listen to the crap
assed nu metal, or what ever the shit is called. Some day, it will "click"
and she will be a full fledged Joker. The world will be a better place.

Lets see...thats like 3 times in the past week or so Rangecroft and I have
agreed on something.....

Jester, peering outside to see if the moon is blood red yet