[kj] Lesbolickout

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:35:14 +0100

Miss...

> Now we're not going to start laughing at Lesbians are we?

Wee irishman goes into a bar. Sees this gorgeous leggy blond sitting
on a stool by herself, staring off into space and licking her lips. He
sidles up to her and says "Can i buy you a drink love?". She says
"Sure, but i must warn you. I'm a Lesbian." This irishman is from the
country and knows little of the world and in all honesty tells her he
doesn't know what that is, possibly thinking it's a funny eastern
religion. She tells him "Well... do you see that gorgeous brunette
across the bar... the one with the tight top that you can see her
perky nipples though? Well I'd like to grab her. Tear that top off and
suck those nipples like there is no tomorrow." the wee irishman stands
back, dumbfounded staring at this brunette... then he starts to cry.

"What's wrong?" the blond asks him.

The wee irishman wipes away the tears of revelation and says

"I think I'm a Lesbian too!"

--
PRAEst76
http://www.cancellation.freeserve.co.uk/praest76