[kj] Loose Cannon thoughts

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 06:30:13 -0400

>From: "J.Paul Owens" <john_paul_owens@hotmail.com>

>Not a huge improvement on the demo is it? Geordie's guitars the high point
>for me especially the break where he goes into the clean-ish droney chord
>bit. Lyrics are the low point as they're a bit Jaz-by-numbers aren't they?:
>"primitive man" "sky turned green" etc.

totally jaz by numbers. that reminds me, i've been meaning to type out my
attempt at the lyrics to 'animal'. "primitive man" crops up twice!!! "sky
turned green" just reminds me of 'complications' "see the sun turn green."
very poor indeed. c'mon jaz it's 23 years later time to move on don't you
think? 'implant' - ah, that's better.

haven't heard the official version yet but i'll use my trusty file-splitting
software to put it back together tonight. can't say i'm overwhelmed with
anticipation. i was more excited about the Ks&Qs knaves mix!!! i'll be
playing that more! can't believe it turned up - yahoo indeed.