[kj] diaz's Qs

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 06:06:56 -0400

>From: "JOKERS PUB CAFE" <circusbar@uol.com.br>
>
>Hy everybody, I 've got a list of questions , want to know if somebody can
>shed a light on a few of these???

>also wish to know where I can find Our Last Goodbye and Loose Cannon mp3's
>???

i can email you OLG.mp3 if your account can handle a file of that size.
(about 5-6Mb)

>want more info about:
>
>Kings & Queens (royal ????? mix)

it's 'right royal remix'. the first 12" remix. not very rare (in the UK at
least).

>Inside the Termite Mound (raven mix)

'the chainsaw mix' - unreleased by raven and bechdel.

>A new Day (in dub)

12" version.

>We Have Joy (demo version) is there any other songs from these recording
>date?????

no, don't think so. this was sent to me on tape without any extra
information.

>Forgotten Youth ???

this is a name i gave to one of the unreleased demos from the WTF in dub
tape. it's got a different name on the original WTF dub tape.

>and I believe there's a problem with the mp3 of the Beutiful Dead Flexi,
>'cause when I starts to download it, it says that the archive is more than
>40.000 MB long, is it right???

i can email you this if ana doesn't get it sorted!