[kj] I'm the one by whom the SCANDAL arrives...Haha !!

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 05:43:53 -0400

>From: "wardance" <wardance@wardance.net>
>
>(Shall I dare ?... Well, who dares wins, so let's dare, LOL !! ;-) :
>

>In fact, I just wondered : Am I the only one on The Gathering list who ever
>thought there were some similarities between Jaz's voice and Robert Smith's
>one on two tracks from "Night Time" ???...  I mean on "Kings & Queens"
>(Just a little bit on some parts of it ), but more especially on "Tabazan",
>on which I think it's pretty obvious all over the song ??...

yes i've noticed that too. i doubt it's deliberate on either party's part
but just because as someone already said they're accents are similar. the
content of the lyrics is very different but angst may be a common theme
which is possibly also why their voices sometimes hit that high-pitched
state.

saw THE CURE on dom jolly's show recently ... wonder if he'd have KJ on.