[kj] THEYR featuring Jaz Coleman

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 05:21:46 -0400

hey i've just noticed unlike the old list if you hit 'reply' for off-list
instead of 'reply all' it still goes to the list. should make for some
interesting posts. as a result everyone can now read my snotty reply to
antoni!

those *cuttings* you *lent* me have been *waiting* to go *back* for *ages*.
i *asked* you for your *address* but you didn't *reply*! (or if you did i
missed it in which case i'm more sorry than you can ever understand).

however, it must be said i have had them for rather a long time and since
you're obviously very active at the moment with putting your stuff online
(and i'm very happy about that too i'd like to add) i'd be delighted to be
able to return them if you could let me know which address you'd like them
to be sent. i may even pop in a few quid for a new scanner!!!!

and yes it's theyr not peyr as antoni correctly replied.