[kj] Loose Cannon thoughts

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 09:09:32 +0100

Well, I'm listening to it now.

I think it's much better than the demo, and of course it's gonna sound like
a better version of the demo coz it's the same f-ing song!
I like the m/8 with the clean guitar - & thank god they binned that daft
speaky "when you hear the siren make your way to the shelter..."

OK, it doesn't have the initial impact of Implant but I think it's gonna be
a grower and I look forward to hearing it 'clean' off a disc.
I'm on my 4th play (I know, I'm a slow typer!), i think it's prowling and
hungry in feel. Geordie, beautifully restrained, but bristling with an
underlying energy and it get's better with each play.
C'mon jokers - it's happening!
Definately a grower and it's a new KJ release fer chrisssake!

Nice one, as ever Mik for getting this up for us all

fat Jamie

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger