[kj] Loose cannnon

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 00:56:30 +0000

Yea I downloaded the demo earlier today and didnt notice much except for a
quiet part with what sounded like a different geordie part than was on the
demo. Wouldn't be my first choice for a single, but I wont be complaining
since there's a new album around the corner. Maybe it was the stream, but it
sounded like they kept the drum machine part and had grohl play over it. We
still have implant to wet our collective whistles for the time being, and that
alone keeps a shit eating grin on my face

Cheers

--
Michael
www.electric-jesus.com