BBC / Re: [kj] killing joke name checked

Mark Kolmar gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 19:20:44 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Streambox VCR for sure can record RealAudio streams as RealAudio.  That's
all I've used it for, and I've definitely recorded streams from BBC
before.

I also use a (semi)pro audio card where I can route the audio output
digitally into an audio input and record with Sound Forge, Wavelab or
similar with no loss, not even an analog loopback.

RealAudio re-encoded would sound much more like crap than how it started.

--Mark