[kj] Re: Loose Cannon imminent?

Matt Platts gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 17:47:21 +0100

Ok, cant actually send this by email - too big for my server. I'm just
uploading it to my own space, and am going to let Andreas know where it is
to get it to put it on his. Unfortunately I dont have the bandwidth if
loads of people start downloading it...

I don't know what version this is exactly, it could be a demo - it did say
new 2003 in the title when I got it though, so fingers crossed...

Will mail you the address in a minute Andreas..