[kj] tension pic

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 09:51:57 +0100

--============_-1158096975==_ma============

Is that piccy of the distorted face on the back of the follow the
leaders/tension 10" a Man Ray?
It's bugged me for years as I've seen it somewhere else and can't
think where...?

Nothing that arty. Paul brought it in one day.
It was originally an ad in some magazine about being tense when
you're driving but I can't remember what it was advertising. I think
it was American.
cheers,
colesy
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
back of the follow the leaders/tension 10&quot; a Man
Ray?</font></div>
somewhere else and can't think where...?</font></div>
you're driving but I can't remember what it was advertising. I think
it was American.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</div>