[kj] album cover

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 19:22:23 -0500

--B_3136821744_11867749

On 05/26/2003 7:20 AM, "Alexi Hamilton" <alexih@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ...Umm, Ade, As I recall, Raven mentioned a LONG time ago that every once in a
> while, Geordie reads the posts.  He was probably kidding but its food for
> thought.  He may be crying right now.  Let's hope Raven doesn't check his
> e-mail with Geordie in the room.  Now that they're back together, this could
> very well happen.  Hehehehe...Watch yer P's and Q's, my friend!
>
>     I do see what you're saying though.  We'll all be there someday, looking
> like balding jokers.  Some are already there!  No names mentioned...hehehehe
>
> ~Alexi

He does read the list, and does go to the various web sites.

Joe

--B_3136821744_11867749

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] album cover</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">On 05/26/2003 7:20 AM, &quot;Alexi Hamilton&quot; &lt;=
alexih@hotmail.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">...Umm, Ade, As I recall, Raven men=
tioned a LONG time ago that every once in a while, Geordie reads the posts. =
&nbsp;He was probably kidding but its food for thought. &nbsp;He may be cryi=
ng right now. &nbsp;Let's hope Raven doesn't check his e-mail with Geordie i=
n the room. &nbsp;Now that they're back together, this could very well happe=
n. &nbsp;Hehehehe...Watch yer P's and Q's, my friend!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I do see what you're saying though. &nbsp;We'll all=
 be there someday, looking like balding jokers. &nbsp;Some are already there=
! &nbsp;No names mentioned...hehehehe<BR>
<BR>
~Alexi<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">He does read the list, and does go=
 to the various web sites.<BR>
<BR>
Joe</FONT>
</BODY>