[kj] HA

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Sun, 25 May 2003 19:31:30 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antoni Adamiak" <antoni@clara.net>
To: <gathering@misera.net>; <gathering-list@misera.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] HA

> Whilst on the subject, has anyone got a nice scan of the HA cover ?
Anything
> bigger than 500x500 pels will do nicely for my homepage cos I can't scan
the
> whole 10" sleeve so I nicked a JPG off Mr Dupras' site but it's a bit on
the
> dark side.

Ha, ha, ha, I finally decided to have a go at this & you'd hardly notice
that the image was from two BMP's spliced together. In addition to the CD
sized JPG image & thumbnail on my homepage, I have the full sized JPG
available if anyone wants a copy (complete with the original "LOW PRICE MINI
LP" sticker in the top left corner !).

http://home.clara.net/antoni/ha1.jpg

Regards,

Antoni