[kj] THEYR featuring Jaz Coleman

Antoni Adamiak gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 15:52:27 +0100

The name is THEYR but it's a funny "P" (which in Icelandic is "th") so they
get referred as Peyr.

The 3 tracks with Jaz, from an audio tape shipped out of the recording
studio, ended up in John Peel's postbox so he promptly played them each at
least a couple of times. Good quality MP3 versions are up on Madani's
website.

The "As Above" LP does not feature Jaz Coleman. The vinyl is pretty rare but
you can get a recently compiled & released CD, with most of the tracks off
"As Above" from the Bad Taste website, They plan to release a couple more in
due course.

A few links for your perusal :

http://larbib.larvik.folkebibl.no/~vidar/musikk/#iceland

http://larbib.larvik.folkebibl.no/~vidar/musikk/theyr.html