[kj] album cover

P Bernardi gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 May 2003 10:20:16 -0400

pr 001 wrote:

> yeah, there were dark forces at work with the revelations cover. jaz
> did mention colman's mustard at the holland park talk! i was utterly
> gobsmacked at the astronomical crassness of it myself but the man
> seemed in all earnest.
>
> last one over the top's a girly BRILLIANT fan!

That last sentence reminds me - I just broke up with this chix who wasnt
a killing joke fan but had several pieces of vinyl from an obscure 80's
band named... BRILLIANT. She fucking loved them.

She also had some cds of that band that the gathering talked about
awhile ago - MOON LAY HIDDEN BENEATH THE CLOUDS.  They kinda sounded
like renaissance fair music. Typical stuff on that world serpent
distribution.