[kj] album cover

Thomas Kennedy gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1806391618-1053739615=:86511

totally, Mike - they should have had you do the artwork. Tom.

mike coles <mike@studio-c.co.uk> wrote:I think it's one dimensional cheapo crap.
Nice for a t-shirt though, or a tattoo on Rob's arse but not quite in
the tradition of KJ.
I didn't really have any decent ideas myself as I was very sick when
I had to present them and ended up in hospital for two weeks.
Having said that, the ones I did have were better than this Krusty
the Clown effort.
Boy do I feel smug!!
Watch out for the world's first bootleg album cover artwork.
Coming to you soon on the Malicious Damage web-site.
cheers,
colesy
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone