[kj] album cover

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:08:26 -0500

Ah, I think everyone's being a bit harsh. Personally speaking, I don't know
if "mustard yellow" would be the colour I'd sheath my triumphant
re-declaration of terms in, but hey....at least it's simple and direct. Like
all the chin-wagging and eyebrow-arching that the two press photos were met
with, I'm less concerned with the visual aspects this time around
(especially after the project was given a sorely unwarranted Coles-ectomy)
and more concerned with the *SONIC* contents. And, if "Implant" is any
indication, this album's going to be a fuckin' corker. And least they had
the good taste and sound judgement not to put current photographs of
themselves on the cover, otherwise the album may have been cruelly re-titled
THE DIET & LIPOSUCTION SHOW.

I'm an ass.

Alex in NYC