[kj] double creaming

Jiri Serious gathering@misera.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 08:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1625262707-1053704924=:84850

Damn! that has confused me for some time...which version is it then on Wilful Days, please?
>>LLB gestalt mix (it's not on WILFUL DAYS, the tracklisting is wrong)

Also seconding the request for refreshed "HA!" and "Almost Red." (But let's be honest, I'd second and eagerly devour all of it).

pr 001 <stay_one_jump_ahead@hotmail.com> wrote:that sounds very interesting of course, jerry. nice that the list is ivolved
via yourself.

i would certainly second antoni's request for a new improved HA. only
'pssyche' is available on cd at this moment in time and for such a good gig
that's not far short of criminal. there must be some extra material out
there from the original recordings and also the tv clip ant mentioned and
there's a bootleg too (that included 'birds of a feather'). get carlton's
best men on the case!

'knaves' mix of Ks&Qs - most certainly. other material that should be on cd
but isn't: 'almost red' (should've been on TUP?), LLB gestalt mix (it's not
on WILFUL DAYS, the tracklisting is wrong), 'a new day' dub, 'a new day'
original (i.e. not 'dance day'), ecstasy (not the extended version),
'sanity' and 'adorations' instrumentals and extended mixes, 'wardance' raf
and naval mixes, 'brilliant', 'blue feather' version, 'flock the b-side',
LLB '86 remix... oh, those 'stay one jump ahead' mixes mike mentioned.
probably missed a few i'll think of later. i know some of these are a bit
ropey but for completists like us they should be officially released on cd
(and let's face it if a label will put out 'you're being followed' they'll
put out anything!!)

by out-takes do you mean WFT, B4 the gate etc?

what sort of live stuff apart from HA does carlton have in mind - more
mixing desk bootlegs? or TV concerts converted?

yes to all of it, anyway, as far as i am concerned.

>From: "Jerry"
>
>...just got back from a meeting in London.
>
>Anyone fancy a 3CD of rarities, outtakes and live stuff? Don't know where,
>don't know when but hopefully yours truly will be involved (might even get
>paid).
>
>And yes, Rob, I did put in a vote for the Knaves mix...

--0-1625262707-1053704924=:84850

<DIV>Damn! that has confused me for some time...which version is it then on Wilful Days, please?</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;&gt;LLB gestalt mix (it's not on WILFUL DAYS, the tracklisting is wrong)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also seconding the request for refreshed "HA!" and "Almost Red." (But let's be honest, I'd second and eagerly devour all of it).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>pr 001 &lt;stay_one_jump_ahead@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">that sounds very interesting of course, jerry. nice that the list is ivolved <BR>via yourself.<BR><BR>i would certainly second antoni's request for a new improved HA. only <BR>'pssyche' is available on cd at this moment in time and for such a good gig <BR>that's not far short of criminal. there must be some extra material out <BR>there from the original recordings and also the tv clip ant mentioned and <BR>there's a bootleg too (that included 'birds of a feather'). get carlton's <BR>best men on the case!<BR><BR>'knaves' mix of Ks&amp;Qs - most certainly. other material that should be on cd <BR>but isn't: 'almost red' (should've been on TUP?), LLB gestalt mix (it's not <BR>on WILFUL DAYS, the tracklisting is wrong), 'a new day' dub, 'a new day' <BR>original (i.e. not 'dance day'), ecstasy (not the extended version), <BR>'sanity' and 'adorations' instrumentals and extended mixes, 'wardance' raf <BR>and naval mixes, 'brilliant', 'blue feather' version, 'flock the b-side', <BR>LLB '86 remix... oh, those 'stay one jump ahead' mixes mike mentioned. <BR>probably missed a few i'll think of later. i know some of these are a bit <BR>ropey but for completists like us they should be officially released on cd <BR>(and let's face it if a label will put out 'you're being followed' they'll <BR>put out anything!!)<BR><BR>by out-takes do you mean WFT, B4 the gate etc?<BR><BR>what sort of live stuff apart from HA does carlton have in mind - more <BR>mixing desk bootlegs? or TV concerts converted?<BR><BR>yes to all of it, anyway, as far as i am concerned.<BR><BR>&gt;From: "Jerry" <JERRY@VANE-RECORDINGS.COM><BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;...just got back from a meeting in London.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Anyone fancy a 3CD of rarities, outtakes and live stuff? Don't know where, <BR>&gt;don't know when but hopefully yours truly will be involved (might even get <BR>&gt;paid).<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;And yes, Rob, I did put in a vote for the Knaves mix...<BR><BR>_________________________________________________________________<BR>The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* <BR>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail<BR><BR>-----------------------&gt; you are a part of the gathering!<BR>to unsubscribe, mail to gathering-list-request@misera.net<BR>with "unsubscribe" in subject and body &lt;-----------------<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1625262707-1053704924=:84850--