[kj] malicious site

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:48:29 +0100

--============_-1158496782==_ma============

Mike, my estimable arty droog, forgive me if this info has already
been exposed to the masses, but when is the Malicious Damage site
going to be up and operational?

Alex in NYC, don't panic mate, it's on the way.
The t-shirts are being printed at the moment - I'll see them next week.
I had a meeting with my web-site mate today and that's almost complete.
The posters will be also be printed next week.
The only hold up at the moment is the bank.
I'm setting up credit and debit card facilities but if that's not
sorted soon I'll start off with cheques only.
Shirts will be bertram/confirm your worst fears/drowning
liberty/extremities/malicious damage clock/malicious damage dead dolly
Posters will be nervous system/cardinal sin/what's this
for/pandemonium/fred wardance
Plus a dozen badges.
I'm wearing greenyblue socks and I had a beef sandwich for lunch
You can still check out http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk/indexX.html
for a butcher's, but obviously it's changed a bit.
I'll be doing another six shirts late summer.
And I won't forget to send you your live 1976 print.

I still hoping to have the site up and running by the end of the month.
I might have another listen to the new album tonight...
colesy

--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
if this info has already been exposed to the masses, but when is the
Malicious Damage site going to be up and operational?</font></div>
week.</div>
complete.</div>
sorted soon I'll start off with cheques only.</div>
liberty/extremities/malicious damage clock/malicious damage dead
dolly</div>
for/pandemonium/fred wardance</div>
lunch</div>
http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk/indexX.html for a butcher's, but
obviously it's changed a bit.</div>
month.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</div>