[kj] jaz

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:23:58 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3136454638_77416_MIME_Part

Mike, my estimable arty droog, forgive me if this info has already been
exposed to the masses, but when is the Malicious Damage site going to be up
and operational?

Alex in NYC

----------
From: mike coles <mike@studio-c.co.uk>
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] jaz
Date: Thu, May 22, 2003, 12:15 PM

Interesting point Tod - yes, it may be a little chat to you Mike, but we're
amazed by even the most minor contact with a Joker. Any interesting info to
give up, old chap?

I've been chasing him around NZ by fax to sign a t-shirt licensing agreement
for a company in the states.
It was late night over there and he was a little "laid back".
If I talk to him again I'll ask him what colour socks he's wearing and what
he had for lunch.
I think he was a bit embarrassed about me being kicked off the artwork by
big shite.
Anyway he said he'll fax me the agreement tomorrow.
So I'll have his autograph and you won't!!
cheers
mikey c
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images for
only ten pounds from the skylite zone

--MS_Mac_OE_3136454638_77416_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] jaz</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
Mike, my estimable arty droog, forgive me if this info has already been exp=
osed to the masses, but when is the Malicious Damage site going to be up and=
 operational?<BR>
<BR>
Alex in NYC<BR>
<BR>