[kj] jaz

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:15:42 +0100

--============_-1158498749==_ma============

Interesting point Tod - yes, it may be a little chat to you Mike, but
we're amazed by even the most minor contact with a Joker. Any
interesting info to give up, old chap?

I've been chasing him around NZ by fax to sign a t-shirt licensing
agreement for a company in the states.
It was late night over there and he was a little "laid back".
If I talk to him again I'll ask him what colour socks he's wearing
and what he had for lunch.
I think he was a bit embarrassed about me being kicked off the
artwork by big shite.
Anyway he said he'll fax me the agreement tomorrow.
So I'll have his autograph and you won't!!
cheers
mikey c
--
Visit our web site at http://www.studio-c.co.uk and buy hi-res images
for only ten pounds from the skylite zone

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
little chat to you Mike, but we're amazed by even the most minor
contact with a Joker. Any interesting info to give up, old
chap?</font></div>
licensing agreement for a company in the states.</div>
back&quot;.</div>
wearing and what he had for lunch.</div>
artwork by big shite.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
images for only ten pounds from the skylite zone</div>