[kj] Fwd: SOCIAL: Fwd: Sesame Street breaks Iraqi POWs

Phillipps Marc gathering@misera.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 17:33:07 +0100

>If there isn't, then there should be.  An endless tape loop of Barney
>certainly fits my definition of crimes against humanity.

The idea of being subjected to Bodies by Drowning Pool for any length of
time would probably make me talk too !!

<let the bodies hit the flow let the bodies hit the flow> AAAAAARGH !!!

:o)