[kj] O/T I be back

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:47:38 EDT

--part1_10d.26c25675.2c31edda_boundary

 Ello everyone, i'm not sure what happened, but my poota seems to have been
blown up, not sure how, why , by who......but i have had to get back online
with one of those AOL freebie thingies....yeah i know...AOL..im sorry.

 If any of you replied to mail i have sent or have sent me any mail i'm sorry
if it was returned, ive been out of action since Sunday morning...till now
abouts.

 Hope i havent missed to much...lol.

  Jel

--part1_10d.26c25675.2c31edda_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
 Ello everyone, i'm not sure what happened, but my poota seems to have been=20=
blown up, not sure how, why , by who......but i have had to get back online=20=
with one of those AOL freebie thingies....yeah i know...AOL..im sorry. <BR>
<BR>
 If any of you replied to mail i have sent or have sent me any mail i'm sorr=
y if it was returned, ive been out of action since Sunday morning...till now=
 abouts.<BR>
<BR>
 Hope i havent missed to much...lol.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Jel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_10d.26c25675.2c31edda_boundary--