[kj] Addition to the cover version library

killed joke gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:37:01 +0000

Metallica have always been notoriously ropey live.

Wait a minute....what about the dreadful timing on NWOBFG (Tabazan: Ending)
and on the BBC Live (Chessboards: Jaz stops trying to sing in time)

I still like warts and all recordings  though! :)

Scott.