[kj] Remix

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:21:17 +0100 (BST)

--0-118296233-1056972077=:61372

Chaps and chapesses.

I've finished remixing 'The Death & Resurrection Show'.  Before I can do anything with it I need to chat with KJ's people/label so that I dont get sued.  Anyone know who represents them in the UK?  Is it Zuma?  if so, has anyone got an email address for them?

Cheers in advance!

--0-118296233-1056972077=:61372

<P>Chaps and chapesses.</P>
<P>I've finished remixing 'The Death &amp; Resurrection Show'.&nbsp; Before I can do anything with it I need to chat with KJ's people/label so that I dont get sued.&nbsp; Anyone know who represents them in the UK?&nbsp; Is it Zuma?&nbsp; if so, has anyone got an email address for them?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
--0-118296233-1056972077=:61372--