[kj] album hatred

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:02:20 -0400

>From: jon chapman <jon_chapman@bushinternet.com>
>
>i only dislike the album because i know they can do better.but it's great
>in comparison to anything else out there.

i think for me it's more a case of "it could be worse". it could've been
another DEMOCRACY. i'm just glad there are enough tracks that give you that
unmistakable kj buzz. be it only the chorus or only if you ignore the
lyrics, i don't care. i just want that feeling no other band can provide.
and i'm sure live will bring out the best in this one. the title track
(before they dropped the title) is a direct reference to kj gigs so need i
say more?

'asteroid' in particular has totally grown on me over the weekend. but i
just can't bring myself to buy a copy of the mag!! the band's name is
KILLING JOKE, not KILLING JOKE FEATURING DAVE GROHL!