[kj] i am trying

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:52:09 -0500

Jon.......I think you'd find people will be more open to your opinions once
everybody's heard the album in its proper context and entirety. Right now, I
can't speak for everyone, but personally speaking I'm CHOMPING AT THE BIT to
get my hands/ears on it and seethe with envy that you've already heard and
digested it (and seem to be in the process of summarily crapping it out, to
bring that analogy to its proper conculusion). So, not only are people angry
and jealous that you have it and they don't, but that you don't even seem to
want it.

Wait `til everyone's had a chance to hear it for themselves. Right now,
you're simply raining on people's parades...people who have waited an
awfully long time. Let them hear it for themselves.

My two cents, man, I just don't want people to needlessly tear into you.

Cheers,

Ale xin NYC