[kj] i am trying

Pat Tofield gathering@misera.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:38:34 +0200

Jon.....I admire your steadfastness and resolve in the opinions that you
have shared with us. I am a joker of old and highly critical of the last
four KJ releases, although, as I have said in previous posts, there are
outstanding tracks on ALL KJ albums (otherwise I wouldn't be here eh!)....
it's just that there have been less and less of these redeeming moments with
each release. Democracy is, IMO only saved by Aeon.....and even then only
just!

However....I really do believe the new material to be the best since the
glorious stuff of earlier days and, whilst not quite up there with WTF and
Revelations it is still an album of classic KJ 'ness and certainly the first
CD in a long while that I actually like EVERY track!!!

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-admin@misera.net [mailto:gathering-admin@misera.net]On
Behalf Of jon chapman
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 6:31 PM
To: gathering@misera.net
Subject: [kj] i am trying

played the album non stop for two weeks now

there are a couple of good tunes

there are bits (chorus) of 3 or 4 good tunes

but there are no absolute classics on this album

and i can't see how someone can call this fucking flawless?

i hope the live versions can make average songs better.

stiil peed off