[kj] message from jaz

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:19:34 -0400

>From: sade1 <saulomar1@yahoo.com>
>
>But this cd IS being pushed on to ADDie metalers.  It's not a site for
>'gatherers' and like types.
>I'm sure if he wants to communicate with the ol'Praetorian faithful, he'd
>come on the board to do
>so, methinkx, perhaps.
>
>Saul

that's an interesting point - just who is the site for and who is the album
being aimed at? i doubt many of the 16-mid20s have heard of big paul or know
where "long haul and benches" comes from. i know what you're saying, but i
just don't think cheesy messages like the ones he used to do back in the
ODIC days help. they're just a bit silly aren't they? i mean, do you really
want the sort of people who would be impressed by a message like that as the
bedrock of your new fanbase? couldn't he just say "i'm really excited about
this new album, it's much better than the last one we did which was
shite."???