[kj] interview with a CIA 'vampire'

Greyson Stoehr gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

And, taking into consideration they are either
"speaking" incoherently, or the person supposedly
"reporting" these comments cannot compose an article
without word dropouts and errors...?

Basically, the problem falls back to one that is
rampant on the internet, too.  Just because you see
that someone typed it out, that does NOT constitute
truth, nor does it prove it is true.  It just means
someone typed it, either accurately or badly.  And
then it gets passed on, ad infinitum.  That also does
not make it the truth.

I wonder sometimes how many "truths" and "proofs" have
ended up being 16 year old geeks with internet
connections.

Grey