[kj] interview

james harper gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:26:53 +0000

>>as for the implications, however phrased. i do not find it offensive to
>>suggest a possible link between 911 and US intelligence's possible
>>complicity.
>
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't find it offesive to _suggest_ either! didn't you
>read my last post?! it's the way he said it that i object to. it's his smug
>self-righteous arrogant pompous foolish reckless tactless insensitive
>bullying egotistical sneering bigoted wanky attitude that i hate.

For myself, I'm most annoyed at the growing number of people who "know" the
whole thing was faked/staged/plotted by the CIA/whatever and have decided
that anyone who doesn't also "know" is an ignorant moron that is at best
ignoring the "truth" and at worst complicit in state-sponsored mass murder.
There's no room to judge the evidence for yourself, and there's no possible
way you can arrive at a different conclusion.

Given that the whole matter revolves around finding the truth for yourself
and not accepting the version someone else hands you, I find it bloody
irritating that there's so many intolerant zealots ready to pounce every
time someone says something different.

Jim.

It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious...