[kj] message from jaz

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:25:13 -0400

sorry if someone already mentioned this but there's a message from jaz in
the news section @ kj.com that's rather amusing. it reads like a kid
pretending to be jaz coleman. reminds me of that lame aktins letter to ODIC
("there are forces at work ... get out of the fucking way..."). i do wish
they'd stop talking to us like a bunch of adolescent metalers. "there is not
a single track on our new opus that i do not passionately." doesn't make a
whole lot of sense for someone who rarely communicates with the outside
world unless he has something significant to say! the rest is poppycock,
too.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/kj-list/