[kj] I''m Javier and I'm a killing joke addict

Fuck all utilitarians gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:25:50 +0100

This is exactly my mindset!  Want to but won't
----- Original Message -----
From: "Javier Garcia" <jagargal@lycos.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 4:25 PM
Subject: [kj] I''m Javier and I'm a killing joke addict

> Regarding the next release of the Mighty Joke, I've already downloaded six
songs and I really love them all.
> I'm pretty sure this album will take Killing Joke into a higher level,
hopefully not getting them into mainstream, but it will spread the Joke's
word to more people, and hopefully the band will receive a little bit more
of the big credit they deserve. The Joke is back!!
> I want a new album, I want to buy it and I want to get surprises when i
put it into the CD player for the very first time, so I've decided to get
into abstinence and not to download a single new song more... my heart say
YES, but my mind says NO!!... while I'm surfing through new messages
regarding Dark Forces mp3 or Asteroid mp3 my hand shakes and my mind is
surrounded by tinny voices saying download... download!.. DOWNLOAD!!!!...
Noooooo!!!...