[kj] Ha! etc.

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:24:00 EDT

--part1_57.1ed90bca.2c2c7820_boundary

so there could be re-release of Ha! on CD? Of course, I'll be in the queue if
it's the whole gig (as was said earlier, "anything with Killing Joke on the
label".)

But you can't better the sound/ feel you get from vinyl. I don't know the
techie stuff but CDs seem to lose something of the atmosphere. Any chance of an
old fahioned vinyl release?

Anyway, just listened to it through and am now playing Dr Koch's production
of the Original Killing Joke live '81, which I prefer! Has the sound of our
favourite band playing the back room of our local pub.

On another note, You're Being Followed would be a stormer at the Underworld.

--part1_57.1ed90bca.2c2c7820_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"11">so there could be re-release of Ha=
! on CD? Of course, I'll be in the queue if it's the whole gig (as was said=20=
earlier, "anything with Killing Joke on the label".)<BR>
<BR>
But you can't better the sound/ feel you get from vinyl. I don't know the te=
chie stuff but CDs seem to lose something of the atmosphere. Any chance of a=
n old fahioned vinyl release?<BR>
<BR>
Anyway, just listened to it through and am now playing Dr Koch's production=20=
of the Original Killing Joke live '81, which I prefer! Has the sound of our=20=
favourite band playing the back room of our local pub. <BR>
<BR>
On another note, You're Being Followed would be a stormer at the Underworld.=
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_57.1ed90bca.2c2c7820_boundary--