[kj] Asteroid - Coming In From The Void

Jerry gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:06:29 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C33BEC.240824E0

I love the way Jaz sings "you'll never shoot me down". Just wait for the =
mosh pit when he shouts ASTEROID. I'm training, getting in shape =
already...it's the best motivation there is (apart from the threat of =
being sat on by Rob's arse).

Still not sure how some of us will take to "I'll Never Let You Get to =
Me". I love it but it's reminiscent of the more anthemic moments from =
Democracy and BTATs. Then again I wasn't sure what everyone would think =
of Dark Forces. Bet Bo hates it...?

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: parasikon=20
  To: gathering@misera.net=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 9:51 AM
  Subject: RE: [kj] Asteroid - Coming In From The Void

  Yes, this is damn nice.Still reeling from getting to hear the title =
track from this album, but looks like "Asteroid" is another winner as =
well.Looks like there's not going to be any weak tracks on this =
one.Animal skins,masks,fire,cannibals,asteroids...this is =
fantastic.Still haven't been able to hear "Dark Forces" or "Total =
Invasion" yet though.Getting more curious by the minute.

  Rob Moss <joker@Z6.com> wrote: I love this track.

    It is very very simple. SO simple, it's almost obvious which is it's =
great strength,
    The whole album is back to a primitive sound. Jaz uses the primitve =
man concept a couple of times in lyrics on the album.

    It just all fits together for me. Can't wait for this one live.