[kj] Interview/theories

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:46:12 -0400

> with that,and it was a Sacrifice.The thought was that it was known about and was let happen.What a perfect excuse to start a war and build a shadow government,with no resistance of the us population.Give them more power and
> control,hummm.Scary thoughts...but now very much a reality.

I got the latest Icke book which is on 9/11- had it for awhile and never read it- im sure it will tell you aaaalllll about it though. I will say from the sounds of these new songs that Jaz has been flippin' through an Icke book or two- I think he may be trying to do some weird "lizard/reptilian" impersonation with some of those weird vocals he's done on a few tracks...