[kj] As Not Objected To - D&RS.zip

parasikon gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1592564506-1056558493=:42770

Man, i appreciate this Mik.This is awesome.One of their greatest moments.Best KJ title track ever!Only the third song i've been able to hear from the new album so far, but it's enough to leave no doubts.I even like this one better than "Implant."

Mik Raven <mik.raven@dial.pipex.com> wrote:As it seems nigh on impossible to download from the Yahoo group, I've
uploaded the long version of D&RS recorded from the Radio 6 interview.
Sorry, the file is around twice the size of the one put on the group but
hey, this is KJ and there's no point in scrimping on the quality, especially
when its such a f*cking great version.

http://www.no35.dial.pipex.com/DARS.zip

Who is that singing in the background when Jaz is singing "Burn Burn, Burn
Brightly....."?

Stuff the short version, stuff Loose Cannon, Stuff Seeing Red, I want this
to be a single.

Also, as the Yahoo downloads hardly ever seem to work, here's a copy of Dark
Forces that I managed to download from the group.

http://www.no35.dial.pipex.com/Dark.mp3

I will delete D&RS next Sunday when it is no longer freely available listen
ton the Radio 6 web site. That seems pretty fair to me.

Mik

--0-1592564506-1056558493=:42770

<DIV>Man, i appreciate this Mik.This is awesome.One of their greatest moments.Best KJ title track ever!Only the third song i've been able to hear from the new album so far, but it's enough to leave no doubts.I even like this one better than "Implant."<BR><BR><B><I>Mik Raven &lt;mik.raven@dial.pipex.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">As it seems nigh on impossible to download from the Yahoo group, I've<BR>uploaded the long version of D&amp;RS recorded from the Radio 6 interview.<BR>Sorry, the file is around twice the size of the one put on the group but<BR>hey, this is KJ and there's no point in scrimping on the quality, especially<BR>when its such a f*cking great version.<BR><BR>http://www.no35.dial.pipex.com/DARS.zip<BR><BR>Who is that singing in the background when Jaz is singing "Burn Burn, Burn<BR>Brightly....."?<BR><BR>Stuff the short version, stuff Loose Cannon, Stuff Seeing Red, I want this<BR>to be a single.<BR><BR>Also, as the Yahoo downloads hardly ever seem to work, here's a copy of Dark<BR>Forces that I managed to download from the group.<BR><BR>http://www.no35.dial.pipex.com/Dark.mp3<BR><BR>I will delete D&amp;RS next Sunday when it is no longer freely available listen<BR>ton the Radio 6 web site.