[kj] review of new tunes

nicholas fitzpatrick gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:09:53 +0000

Well, speaking as someone who's not heard a single note of any of the new
stuff yet (including Loose cannon) I find your review very comforting. This
is particularly the case as - I think - you are a bit of a 'Revelations/Fire
Dances' Joker like me rather than a 'Pandemonium/Dirt...' one. (Don't know
why I think this - must be something you said once). It's not that I'm
expecting KJ2 to sound anything like the early stuff though.

I never really liked 'Dirt...' (I'm not a Metaler) and although Pandemonium
is good and has its great moments, I've been waiting for years for KJ to
deliver something that has the 'F- me factor', as John Peel would say. Going
by what most people seem to be saying on the Gathering, this is it!.