[kj] killing joke: newsletter

pr 001 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:14:15 -0400

yes you did mention it yesterday jamie. this lot are just not paying
attention (to you or the original email that mentioned radio 4 several days
ago.)

i think jaz on the 'today' show would be a fucking embarrassment - totally
out of his depth. lorraine kelly would be more his level. i detest his
sixth-form politics. he's an ignorant racists and i'll be heckling his
between track rants at the gigs every chance i get. he's a thick as tanya
offof BIG BROTHER.