[kj] Re: Sons Of Domination

meddle gathering@misera.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:01:59 -0500

At 07:42 PM 6/24/03, you wrote:
>"Sons Of Domination featuring Paul Raven (Killing Joke, Prong) and Gus
>Chambers (Grip Inc.) have finalized their line-up with MINISTRY guitarist
>William Tucker and drummer Jeff Singer, formerly of the UK's Kill II This.
>According to Raven, they're hoping to finish recording their debut album
>in March."
>
>That was in 1998. Was anything recorded before Tucker died? (he did,
>didn't he?)

Yes, Tucker took his own life in May of 1999.  I believe the group recorded
some stuff but none of it was ever released.  Raven posted this here on
3/2/02:

"also listening to rogue process a.k.a. sons of domination seed tracks gone
mad- 3 track e.p. mastering w/ brother in law gus chambers & strapping
young lad guitarist jed simon & myself of course."

My Tucker page:

http://members.cox.net/_meddle/tucker/

Mark