[kj] BBC Radio6 - the Jaz & Geordie show - mp3

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:48:04 -0500

Just got around to downloading this now --- am only a quarter of the way
into it, but feel truly obligated to thank Mik for cooking this up. Cheers!

Jaz may be a bug-eyed harbinger of the apocalypse, but he is truly an
affable-sounding gent.

Alex in NYC